Graphic Designer Wanted
AgileCat is looking for a talented graphic designer who is also a great thinker, excellent communicator, and a time management master. Anyone with a hungry attitude and a relentless passion for collaboration is encouraged to apply.
- Execute the highest-quality creative design across all brand expressions: logo creation, website design, advertising design, graphic animation, apps, collateral design, social media posts, tradeshow assets, video creation and editing, Brandterior Design needs, and direct mail design – from digital to offline
- Develop and execute AgileCat presentations and marketing materials that align with our brand and agency standards
- Think ahead to constantly evolve any and all AgileCat creative that is produced as well as the AgileCat website and social media accounts, which will carry over to designs for clients
- Be proactive in creating and presenting ideas to market and promote AgileCat to potential clients, along with reasoning as to the execution and the prospect
- Adhere to existing client brand guidelines while constantly working to evolve creative
- Analyze problems and anticipate consequences before presenting creative for review
- Execute design for spec work as needed for prospects AgileCat is pitching
- Collaborate with all designers regarding the delivery of creative and design services
- Represent the Company at presentations to clients and prospects alike as needed
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous agency experience
- Strategic thinking is a must
- Show real client work that demonstrates a diversity across mediums – from campaigns to websites to one-sheet layouts
- Understand how to adhere to existing client brand standards and evolving brand needs
- Eagerness to learn
- Act at all times as a confident, considerate representative of AgileCat
AgileCat prefers an in-person portfolio review. This is a full-time position in Center City, Philadelphia. We will discuss hybrid opportunities but this is not a WFH position. No phone calls please.
Please send cover letters, resumes, portfolios, links, salary requirements, and questions to: email@example.com.